Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Going to get a USB cable tester!

I'm so fed up with all the USB cables I have.  

It's annoying there are so many types of  USB cables--such as ones that only charge but do not pass data.

It's annoying having to figure out if I have a useless cable or not or if it a slow cable or a super fast one.

I bought this tester from Amazon to test the types of cables I have so I can separate them.

It tests almost every type of USB. USB A (The end where you have flip over a couple times to insert). USB B (Think printers), Easy to break USB Mini,  The slightly better Micro, USB-C and Apple's USB to Lightning.







No comments:

Post a Comment

How to use a pair of Panasonic G7's for 3D video? This might be a manageable solution...

A pair of Panasonic G7's is just too big to set up for normal 3D, the stereo base between two cameras would be too wide. Even mounted ve...